25. N.K. Drew, N.E. Johnsen, J.Q. Core, A. Grosberg. Multiscale Characterization of Engineered Cardiac Tissue Architecture. ASME. J Biomech Eng. 138(11):111003-111003-8, 2016.
24. V.A. Webster, S.G. Nieto, A. Grosberg, O. Akkus, H.J. Chiel, R.D. Quinn. Simulating muscular thin films using thermal contraction capabilities in finite element analysis tools. J Mech Behav Biomed Mater. 63:326-36; 2016.
23. M.V. Zaragoza, L. Fung, E. Jensen, F. Oh, K. Cung, L.A. McCarthy, C.K. Tran, V. Hoang, S.A. Hakim, A. Grosberg. Exome Sequencing Identifies a Novel LMNA Splice-Site Mutation and Multigenic Heterozygosity of Potential Modifiers in a Family with Sick Sinus Syndrome, Dilated Cardiomyopathy, and Sudden Cardiac Death. PLoS One. 11(5):e0155421, 2016
22. M.B. Knight, N.K. Drew, L.A. McCarthy, and A. Grosberg, Emergent Global Contractile Force in Cardiac Tissues. Biophysical Journal, 110(7), 1615-1624, 2016
21. N.K. Drew, M.A. Eagleson, D. Baldo Jr., K.K. Parker, and A. Grosberg, Metrics for Assessing Cytoskeletal Orientational Correlations and Consistency. PLoS Computational Biology. 11(8):e1004190, 2015
20. N.K. Drew, A. Grosberg, Methods of Myofibrillogenesis Modeling. Cardiomyocytes: Methods and Protocols. 75-91, 2015
19. M.B. Knight, A. Grosberg, M.L. McCain, In Vitro Tools for Quantifying Structure-Function Relationships in Cardiac Myocyte Cells and Tissues. Cardiac Cytoarchitecture. (book chapter), 2015
18. S.P. Sheehy, F. Pasqualini, A. Grosberg, S. J. Park, Y. Aratyn-Schaus, and K.K. Parker, Quality metrics for stem cell-derived cardiac myocytes. Stem cell reports, 2(3): 282-94, 2014
17. A. Chen, E. Lee, R. Tu, K. Santiago, A. Grosberg, C. Fowlkes, M. Khine, Integrated Platform for Functional Monitoring of Biomimetic Heart Sheets Derived From Human Pluripotent Stem Cells. Biomaterials. 35(2): 675-683, 2014
16. M.L. McCain, S.P. Sheehy, A. Grosberg, J.A. Goss, and K.K. Parker, Recapitulating maladaptive, multiscale remodeling of failing myocardium on a chip. PNAS, 110: 9770-9775, 2013
15. J.C. Nawroth, H. Lee, A.W. Feinberg, C.M. Ripplinger, M.L. McCain, A. Grosberg, J.O. Dabiri, and K.K. Parker, A Tissue-Engineered Jellyfish with Biomimetic Propulsion. Nature Biotech, 30(8):792-797, 2012
14. S.P. Sheehy, A. Grosberg, and K.K. Parker, The contribution of cellular mechanotransduction to cardiomyocyte form and function. Biomechanics and Modeling in Mechanobiology, 11(8):1227-1239, 2012
13. A.W. Feinberg, P.W. Alford, H. Jin, C.M. Ripplinger, A.A. Werdich, S.P. Sheehy, A. Grosberg, K.K. Parker. Controlling the contractile strength of engineered cardiac muscle by hierarchal tissue architecture. Biomaterials, 2012
12. A. Grosberg, A.P. Nesmith, J.A. Goss, M.D. Brigham, M.L. McCain, K.K. Parker. Muscle on a Chip: In Vitro Contractility Assays for Smooth and Striated Muscle. Journal of Pharmacological and Toxicological Methods, 2012
11. J. Shim, A. Grosberg, J.C. Nawroth, K.K. Parker, and K. Bertoldi. Modeling of Cardiac
Muscular Thin Films: Pre-stretch, Passive and Active Behavior. Journal of Biomechanics,
10. K. Balachandran, P.W. Alford, J. Wylie-Sears, J.A. Goss, A. Grosberg, J. Bischoff, E. Aikawa, R.A. Levine, K.K. Parker. Cyclic strain induces dual-mode endothelial-mesenchymal transformation of the cardiac valve. PNAS, 2011
9. A. Grosberg, P.W. Alford, M.L. McCain, K.K. Parker. Ensembles of Engineered Cardiac
Tissues for Physiological and Pharmacological Study: Heart on a Chip. Lab on a Chip,
11(24): 4165 – 4173, 2011
8. P.W. Alford, A.P. Nesmith, J.N. Seywerd, A. Grosberg, K.K. Parker. Vascular smooth muscle contractility depends on cell shape. Integrative Biology, 3(11): 1063-1070, 2011
7. A. Grosberg*, P.L. Kuo*, C.L. Guo, N.A. Geisse, M.A. Bray, W.J. Adams, S.P. Sheehy,
K.K. Parker. Self-Organization of Muscle Cell Structure and Function. PLoS Computational Biology, 7(2): e1001088, 2011
6. A. Grosberg, M. Gharib, A. Kheradvar. Effect of Fiber Geometry on Pulsatile Pumping and Energy Expenditure. Bulletin of Mathematical Biology, 71(7): p. 1580-1598, 2009.
5. A. Grosberg and M. Gharib. A dynamic double helical band as a model for cardiac pumping. Bioinspiration & Biomimetics, 4(2): p.026003 1-9, 2009.
4. A. Grosberg and M. Gharib. Computational models of heart pumping efficiencies based on contraction waves in spiral elastic bands. Journal of Theoretical Biology, 257(3): 359-370, 2009.
3. A. Grosberg and M. Gharib. Modeling the macro-structure of the heart: healthy and diseased. Medical & Biological Engineering & Computing, 47(3):301-311, 2009.
2. A. Grosberg and M. Gharib. Physiology in Phylogeny: Modeling of mechanical driving forces in cardiac development. Heart Failure Clinics, 4(3):247-259, July 2008.
1. B.I. Rosner, R.A. Siegel, A. Grosberg and R.T. Tranquillo. Rational Design of Contact
Guiding, Neurotrophic Matrices for Peripheral Nerve Regeneration. Annals of Biomedical Engineering, 31(11):1383-1401, 2003.